CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Will You Be a Multimillionaire?

Wow! my chances of being a millionaire is 28% he he. It's not big chances is it? But who knows with God's help i could be a millionaire someday. Certainly, i don't wish to be a millionaire i am contented with our situation right now. God gave me a complete happy and healthy family. I am very happy with it and i thanked him so much for giving me such a nice life and family.

Yeah, it's true i save money sometimes and work hard but I don't like to do it. I love shopping and i like spending my money on the things i love. There's time i dont want to do any works. But once i start working i woudn't want to stop until I'm done he he. Ganyan talaga ako pag abuton sa kapisan trabaho ng trabaho pag abuton sa ka lazy gani na hala pungko and do nothing pakubal sa lubot LOL.

Your Chances of Being a Multimillionaire: 28%

It's not likely you'll become a multimillionaire, though could happen.
You sometimes save money and work hard - but you don't like to do it!

1 comments:

M0rN1nG & N!cE said...

hahaha! I took the test too and i got 72%. thanks for sharing.

www.nicemorning.net