CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 08, 2007

" Sarah's sick this morning "

Sarah was a little sick this morning when she woke up. She was hot and she was always crying-crying and wants to be held. I tried to feed her the baby food but she didn't eat it. So I gave her some Jellyace because I know she likes eating jelly very much. I am glad she ate it, but the bad thing was she threw up after she ate. I couldn't figure out why she became sick this morning all I know is I fed her a lot of yogurt last night and she was fine after we put her in bed. Just this morning she bacame a little sick. I am wondering if the yogurt made her sick this morning or sometimes we just become sick. Thanks to God it seems like she's fine now or she's feeling much better. Anyway, while Sarah was sleeping my husband and I are working on painting our house this afternoon. We stopped just at the right time because Sarah woke up just when we stopped. We still have one or two more days work though to complete the job. She's so a very good girl for giving me time to help her Daddy in painting our house. The work will be faster and easier for my husband if I can help him. He's still off from work because of his hand surgery and he can't use his left hand very much for painting. I also want him to have time to rest and relax some during his time off and not to work all the time on our house. Ok guys till next time have a great day.