CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 02, 2007

Busy remodelling our house

Oh boy! our house has a lot needs to be done and I donk think we can finish it all this year. Maybe it can all be done in two years especially my husband has almost no time to work on our house and remodeling is so expensive that we will have to pay as we can save the money. Soon he's going back to work to his night time job and this fall he's gonna be very busy because he's going to work two jobs. So only my father in law will continue working on our house until Roger can have another day off or vacation then he may help him a lot at that time. Anyway, we're almost done painting our house and doing the carpenter work on our porch. We hope to paint the new wood on the porch and finish painting our house this week. That's the only thing we are doing right now because we can't do all the work at this time. I am sure by working hard we can finish it all after a few years.
By the way tomorrow I have a prenatal check up so my husband can't work on our house tomorrow and after my Doctor's appoinment he's going to teach me how to parallel park again hahaha. I know it's outrageous sometimes to learn the things I don't know but I have to learn and do it so that I can take my driver test and hope I can pass. I want to drive the car by myself and go shopping anytime I want and don't need to wait till my husband has a day off before I can go shopping hahaha. Besides that if theres an emergency I can drive the car without him right? Ok babbuh na muna. Have a nice day everyone!

0 comments: