CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 20, 2007

Computer Addicted

I am computer addicted now and being computer addicted is not good because of it I coudn't remember that I had doctor's appoinment on tuesday LOL. I was very busy doing some different things on the computer. Sometimes I coudn't even eat lunch huh! But, of course I didn't neglect Sarah I'm feeding her everyday and taking care of her always even though I'm always busy. I know she's more important than anything I'm doing. Anyway, my husband's able to remember that we had doctor's appointment on tuesday on his way to work. But,it was too late already, our appointment was in the morning and he remembered it in the afternoon. Well, he just called them and told them sorry we forgot, we couldn't remember about it and they said it's ok. We'll just send you a letter saying that you're bad. Ewwww! He rechedule our Doctor's appoinment next tuesday and hope we won't forget it this time because too bad if we do forget again. Have a nice coming weekend everyone!

0 comments: