CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 10, 2006

About our life as a new parents

Hi everyone, first of all I wanna thank God for everything he has done for us. As you know, I'm a mother now God blessed us with a cute little baby girl named Sarah Elizabeth. We're so very happy and thankful to God for giving us such a pretty, cute and healthy baby. She is just so perfect for us, God gave us what we asked from him. How proud and happy we are to have her in our life as our baby. When my husband Roger told me this was what he wants to name our baby I said ok because I thought it's a very pretty name. Beside that I didn't have to pick her name yet until she was almost born. I was still thinking the name that I wanted to give her. A lot of names I knew but I wasn't sure which one I want the most. But since my husband already picked the name for her I agreed. What a pretty name!!! He picked her name after his family member and we're glad this was the name we decided to give her, because actually a lot of people like it. There was one lady said there was an artist named Sarah also and she was a very popular artist. She said perhaps our baby Sarah will be papular or become an artist too someday. Who know's perhaps it will come true.
Anyway everything was fine for me and our baby after I gave birth to her. The only thing I didn't like was when I was pregnant with her. I was vomiting a lot and I was unable to gain a lot of weight. But anyway, I'm glad and thankful that it's over now. As of now she's growing like she should, and she will be five months old this coming Nov. 20th. Oh boy she's getting big and heavy. I'm wondering how much her weight now because she was 12 lbs. in our last visit to the Doctor on August 29th. I'm sure she's gaining a lot of weight because I can feel it when I lift her up or when I'm holding her. Also, my father in law said oh she's getting heavy, because sometimes my father in law will take a time to hold her. Well, I'm glad too when he does it because I can take a break. Actually I'm always holding her everyday and almost everytime if she won't sleep or play. When I put her down she'll cry so all I'm doing is holding her to make her quiet or calm. I can't even do things inside our house sometimes, and my husband Roger couldn't hold her most of the time becasue he's always at work, he's working at night and day. He has time to take a rest but for a few hours only. I'm glad and proud too that I have a good industrious husband. Anyway, Sarah knows how to roll over now and maybe soon she'll learn how to crawl, oh I'll be very happy when she knows how to walk. I'm waiting for that time and I'm so eager and excited that, that time will come. Well guys I think I wanna stop writing for now. Bye and God Bless. I'll write again soon if I'm not be very busy.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ay, ka cute sa kay Sarah, she is so healthy din. Grabe, she is growing fast. I love her pictures especially the one where she is wearing a white outfit/clothes na may bulaklak/flowers. Bagong ligo ang dating/look nya dyan ah, bagong ligo ba talaga siya? I can see her hair medyo wet pa siguro, naka tindog gyod eh...LOL.

Anonymous said...

Hello Nora,
welcome to blogger's world. Your baby is soooo cute and adorable. I agree Sarah is a nice name. i also have a little girl name Abigail. We call her Abby. She's now 2 years old.
I was smiling when you said you want Sarah to be walking. I tell you it's not easy. You will be chasing her everywhere in the house touching everything she sees. When she learn how to climb she will climb up on top of the table , chair, everywhere ..you name it. Anyways just enjoy Sarah as much as you can. Take care and I will link you up..
Happy Holidays to you and your family!

Anonymous said...

Hello Nor! Merry Christmas to u and ur family and welcome to the blogging world as well. So glad u joined us. ^_^ your baby looks so cute especially with her chubby cheeks. hehe.

i'll be linking you in my new blog next year as i am transferring or more like "going back" to where i first started as a blogger.

may God continue to bless your family. again, Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Hi Nora, hope all is well at ur end! Just checkin' on u. I hope the holiday brings tons of blessings ur way. Happy Yuletide to all.

Anonymous said...

Hello Nora, just visiting from a link from Ana. Congratulations on your cute baby daughter! I like her lovely name too. I wish you all a very Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Hi Nora 'n Family,
From my family to urs..."Merry Christmas & Prosperous New Year !!" Thanks 4 the time u spent @ my haus....and for the greeting, I thank u too for it.

Anonymous said...

hi Nora! congrats on the new blog, it's very pretty!! aww. and congrats to the new baby! you will surely love blogging and marami ka pang mamimeet na online friends, nice to meet you, we've known a lot about you since your ate Ana usually often talks about you back in the days. take care, have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

ay, oo nga pala MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!

Anonymous said...

Hello Nora,
Wish you all the best for 2007 and beyond. I hope all you aspire for and yearn to have, be answered in a more blissful way....HAPPY FRUITFUL & CHEERFUL 2007 !!!

Anonymous said...

Hello sis Nora and Roger, Happy New Year!!! I hope you a lot of luck and happiness. May the year ahead will bring us good luck. Okay, regards me.

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone,
Thanks for taking your time in here.I thank you for it.also nice to meet you all.you guys take care and have a nice day.