CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 13, 2007

" The time goes so quick "

Imagine I just gave birth to Sarah on june 20th,2006,and now she's almost seven months old. We just started giving her a baby food last few months. Oh boy, she doesn't like it much, she cries when I feed her and she's fighting against me. She doesn't seem to like the taste of the plain rice cereal so we asked the assistant of her Doctor last time we went there if she can eat another kind of baby food like apple sauce, bananas or sweet potato's and she said yes but just mix it with the rice cereal. I'm glad it seems she likes it better than just plain rice cereal.

Sarah will be seven months old this coming January 20th, 2007. She is still too young to know and understand things around her. She don't even know how to crawl very well yet but she's learning it now and she can crawl a little when she tries to do it. But she knows how to roll over now as well. Actually she's sleeping in bed with us I put her next to me and there's a gap like 2o inch between us. I tell you she has a lot of energy to roll over to come to us she wants to bother us while we're trying to sleep ha ha ha. Also she's making a lot different noise sometimes she's screaming too. And oh my God when she screams it's so loud and if you're not paying attention to her she'll cry. I know she just wants attension always. But you know guys it's like she's talking now, I guess she just talking a baby talk and I heard not only one time but many times sounds like she said Mama.I tell you she's a pretty good baby and we're so blessed and happy to have her in our life. Ok guys, I think this is all for now take care and may you all have a great happy weekend. Also I wanna say thanks a million to you all who have left a message in here.I really appreciate it so much.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, naka new pics ka dire ah. It's nice to see them. Ang healthy ni Sarah, keep up the good job there ah. Pretty niece. Anyway, my blog is gone, I canceled my google account, and it went with it. Hay, gid ah, naugot ko oy. I was able to remember that I signed up for a few accounts, so I am starting over ata, and lost a lot of my info. Ok ah, see yah.

Lan said...

Hi nora your baby is so cutie. You can cook porridge.. one handful of rice, chop potato, or carrot then chop fish or ground beef or chicken ayaw butangi ug asin.. imo lang tadtaron pag-ayo ang meat or chicken.. pinohon kaayo pati and potato and carrot.. lami-an kaayo na sila ana. when I had my son around Sarah's age ako siyang perme lugawan every night dayon the following day at lunch initon lang nako iyang lugay pero sa dinner time maglugaw ko ug bag-o.. hassle kay daghang trabaho pero worth kay healthy man nga pagka-on compared to gerber. good luck.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Sarah is so big now.
And she start eating na! That's nice. I think babies are different in some ways. I don't have problem with Abby before. Karon nalang sya pilian nga nag 2 years na.

By the way si Ana ba nang Manang ksi I tried to open her blog wala eh! so naapil kaya ug delete o unsa ba. Anyway I hope mabalik nya tong blog nya .

Anonymous said...

Hi Nora this is my new link to my journal... www.anna4ever.bravejournal.com.. Paki change nalang imoha link...

Anonymous said...

Hi Nora, just wanted to pay u a visit and also to say......HAPPY TUESDAY! Love to learn all the improvements 'bout the baby. It won't be long she'll be all over the place hahaha. Just keep an eye on her when she started crawling. Hope u r doin great despite the "frigid" weather. Okie dokie...u all tc and God Bless u all always!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Nora, I was blog hopping from anna (not your sister) & end up at your place here. Haha. Your baby is so big now & I can see she looks a lot like you. She is so cute in her hat and outfit!