CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 10, 2007

On Jan.27th

On Jan.27th I had a pregnancy test because I wanted to verify that I'm pregnant. I know my menstruation didn't come on last month and then I felt bad or nausous every morning,Im always spitting up,and sometimes I feel like I'm gonna vommit. I knew I'm pregnant because of the morning sickness I feel everyday,and when I tried the pregnancy test to make sure if I'm pregnant "Yes" no doubt the result was possitive I am pregnant for our second baby. It's 1 month and 1 week now.I am not very ready to be pregnant to our second baby because I was afraid to what happened to me before when I was pregnant of Sarah. I was vommitting a lot,it was everyday and even at night I suffered vomitting for four months before. oh what a night mare it was. Just forget it I don't wanna remember about it huh. I don't want to vommit again never. I hate vomitting. Anyhow my husband was very excited to know if I'm pregnant to our second baby,he likes me to be pregnant again hehehe and yes he succeed to what he wants. Well I agreed too to be pregnant even if I am not very ready to be pregnant. Because otherwise we wants our baby's to be close in their age to each other. We're hoping that it's a boy. Anyway, this my second pregnancy is different than Sarah before cause I'm not vomitting and I am very happy about it,I'm happy for having no more problems with this pregnancy ,just my headache sometimes. But no problem I'm sure I can handle it. We're planning to name our baby Aaron David if it's a boy and maybe Dianna Michelle if it's a girl but we're not very sure yet to name her Dianna Michelle we might change it or maybe not. Maybe you'll think I'm so funny hehehe but that's ok. Ok guys ah thanks for reading. So long, take care and may God Bless you...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Nora,
I am very happy for u 'bout ur pregnancy. Hope what u feel now will last 'til ur 2nd baby is born that way it won't be that hard on ur part. Every pregnancy is different, so maybe this time is much much better than the 1st one. U tc always and may God answer ur prayer about the baby's gender. Hey! thanks a lot for the note u have left 4 me @ my haus. It was dearly appreciated.

CHIKAI ♥ said...

congratulations nora and hubby! wow! that was fast! hehe. ^_^ i hope you will not have the same experience as u had on your first pregnancy. take care always ^_^

Ana P. S. said...

Congrats, to you both sistah, I hope it'll be a boy na this time, as we all wish na magka pair na, lalo na if we only planned to have 2 kids...LOL. Nice names you picked out here. Okay, till here, tc and Gb always.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congratulations on your 2nd pregnancy! Nice names you pick.

Anonymous said...

Hi Nora! Congrats for ur second pregnancy...i hope ur second baby will be a boy..para pair na..your sarah is growing fast..she`s a cutie one..ok...u be careful always and God bless!