CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

" On March 19th




On March 19th we went to the Carle Clinic in Urbana to have an ultrasound for our second baby. Just to check the age of our baby. We saw our baby on the screen of the ultrasound he/she was sitting up also moving and he/she is still very small. But the lady told us our baby is three months old and 2 days yesterday. Also after she checked or measured our baby she said that everything is ok and normal as well. We are glad to hear that and to see our baby. It was fun and exciting for us. She couldn't tell about the sex of our baby though because it's too early yet according to her to know the sex. She said ninteen weeks old before they can tell or know about the sex of the baby. Well it's ok we just need to go back there to have our second ultrasound eventually. Anyway we went to have lunch after we are done with my ultrasound. And Sarah was misbehaving in the Restaurant while we were eating lunch so I couldn't finish eating with my food. I picked her up from the high chair and held her with the thought she will be quiet after I pick her up,but I was wrong because she didn't stop crying, lol. I tried to feed her and then she became quiet for a while but after that she cried again. I knew she was sleepy and wanted to take a nap, We left to go to our car because there was no place to sleep for her in the restaurant except when she fell asleep in our arms while holding her. So I gave her to her Dad and she didn't cry after all. Anyway we just took out the rest of our foods we didn't eat because in fact I wasn't done eating with my food and I liked it. So I did finish eating the rest of my food when we got home. But before that we went shopping for a while just in one store. We bought a new outfit for Sarah a jacket and shorts. Also foods for her and water. About Sarah she's nine months old now and she knows already how to crawl,and talked a few words. Also standing but she needs something to hold so that she can pull herself up and stand and then she can walk slowly while she's standing in her playpen or in her crib. She still learning it right now but I think soon she'll be walking. Well guys I think this is it for now. Take care and have a good day. Also thanks for visiting here. I appreciate it so much.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Ning, nakita ko na dire imo ginabusong. May nice profile imo baby sa ultrasound baya. Basi boy nagid na, let's hope so anyway. Dako na tan-awon ang bata, gani basi lalaki gid na. Anyway, thanks for sharing the pics. Si Sarah, dako na, cutie pie niece of mine, I love her. Oy, nag bakal kamo outfit niya pang Summer naman na...LOL. Pero colorful nuon. Dire medyo cold pa di pwede magka outfit ng short short outside. Dira warm na ba? Ok ah, till here lang muna. Di ba ka maka log in sa pag leave comment. Pilia ang other og put norapb ra ah, ako amo pod eh anaps lang. Wala log-in2x.

Anonymous said...

Hi Nora wow congrats for your second baby. Wow na excited ko sa imoha. I hope it's a boy para naa naka boy and girl hehehheh. ANyway agi agi lang ko dinhi. Take care.

Anonymous said...

thanks Nora for your note in my blog. Your ultrasound pics are very nice and I'm sure so exciting to see. I remember when I had ultrasounds with my kids. I felt so joyful and thankful for Gods blessings. Take care of yourself & your family. Happy Easter!