CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

May 30th, 07

Hi guys, How is your day going? Mine is just always almost the same theres not a lot to do. Just stay home most of the time and I can only go shopping during weekend when my husband is off work. My Father in law has Auto or a Van that I can use to go shopping by myself anytime I want. But, the problem is I don't have a driver licence yet. All I have is just a permit driver licence to practice driving. Actually I'm practicing driving this time because I'm planning to take a driver test as soon as I master driving the car and know how to control it without instruction from my husband. But it's hard especially when I become scared I just wanna stop the car and get out and let my husband to drive the car instead hahaha. I am just so very afraid to have accidents or hit the other car. It mostly happens if it's traffic then don't I know how to control the car or speed. I'm just hoping that soon I know how to drive the car perfectly before I will take my driver test this year. If I feel that I'm still not ready this year we might pay ten dollars again to rechedule my driver test and practice some more until I'm become ready. ok guys I wanna stop for now because we have to go eat to Chinese restaurant at 4:00pm, with Roger's Aunties and Uncles. I might take some pictures of them and show it to you in my next post. ok Babbuh na muna. I need to get ready and also Sarah. Have a wonderful wensday.

1 comments:

Ana P. S. said...

Ok ah, I'll be looking forward to seeing the pics. Have fun you all! Sana ako din pala, Ning, maka drive na soon, hay, buhay talaga ano? Not easy for me ah, kaya I will try to save money para maka get a car pod ko kag drive...LOL. Ikaw, practice lang gid anay ah, keep up the good work.