CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Bookmarked

Thanks a lot Kat for this tag. I am sorry for posting this tag so late.
The rules:
1. Pick up the nearest book of 123 pages or more. No cheating!
2. Find page 123.
3. Find the first five sentences.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag as many people as you want.



The Book: The man who owned the sky

The sentences: I call it the "tail slide". When I started up on my last trip I wasn't quite decided as to what I would do. I pulled back on the control while I was going up and I soon had my machine standing perpendicular. I was then about 2,500 feet in the air. " Then I decided what I wanted to do.

I'm tagging Sis. Ana. I don't want to tag more because I know some of you have done this kind of tag already.

0 comments: