CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

" I had a bad night on friday "

I had a bad night on friday. Imagine, I fell down in our bedroom. The reason I fell down was I went to the bathroom to get cold medicine and when I came back I couldn't notice that I was going to the side of our bed. The lights was off because we don't turn it on during night time. It was dark and it was like I'm dreaming or I wasn't in my mind while I was walking LOL. When I step on our bed I fell down directly to the floor. Luckily I didn't have miscarry and the baby is fine. I was not bleeding or anything. It was just my toe nail cut and bleeding. I was shaking and crying afraid perhaps I might lose or hurt our baby. But we we're so very happy and thanked God for Saving me and our baby. I couldn't feel any pain in my stomach after I fell as a sign that I need to go to the doctor to have a check up. It was only my big toe that was cut and bleeding. So we didn't go to the Doctor as we believe that the baby is just fine inside my stomach after all.

What a nightmare it was. Plus my cold and cough came back. We were all healed from our cold last time and we were glad it was over but the bad thing it came back to me and Sarah. First Sarah got a cold and cough and I got mine from her I think maybe because I'm the one who always taking care of her and with her. I was drinking a tylenol to help get rid my cold and maybe cough. But now I'm drinking a Tylenol cold since my husband Roger bought it for me. Thankfully it helps me a lot. My cold is better and my sinus is getting dry. But my cough is still bothering me. Anyway, about Sarah her cold and cough is about to go way now too I hope.

On sunday we were planning to go to church especially it was Easter sunday. I want so much to witness to their activities during this time. But for one thing we couldn't go there in Church because me and Sarah have cold and cough also my toe nail was painful to walk. Then I don't wanna go there just to disturb them with my caughing when I'm barking loud in church, lol. We attended last week and it was such a nice service. ok untill next time. Have a good day.

2 comments:

Ana P. S. said...

Hey sis, I am glad you are fine lang. Take care always ah. Watch your steps talaga. Ok ah, I was just checking up on you here. Regards me. Oh, ah, if you like to comment sa comment box na ganito, all you have to do ay use your beachgirl e-mail address as your username, and syempre ang password ay same sa log in mo to access your blog. Maka sulod or comment ka gyod, like me here.

auto hemoterapia said...

professor educacao fisica jequeti vestibulando antigo physical education training revista do avon jequiti adicionar url yahoo naturanet cursos alienstore jequit cosmeticos self-hemotherapy curso trico croche trico croche tv ao-line Corso di Maglia e Uncinetto recetas culinaria Knitting and Crochet Course auto hemoterapia marcenaria Wood Works Como fazer vinho Making Wine evolucao dos computadores how computers work www regras do futebol rules of soccer atletismo Athletics Training