CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 30, 2007

" Last weekend "

I had a very boaring weekend. Whole week I couldn't go out to do something like shopping or eating outside. It was a very nice day warm and windy. But what a waste I couldn't go out to do something. I like to do something every weekend because that's the only days I can go shopping with my husband and go to church during Sunday. But sometimes we can't go to church because my husband will become very busy. This last weekend I had to stay home cause my husband had to drive his father to St. Louis for two doctor appointments. Imagine he's working five days a week and he has only two days to stay home and relax and that's Saturday and Sunday. He's working two jobs. The one is day time and the other is night time. I know it's too hard for him to work two jobs because after he works in his day time job he has only 1 hour to relax and then go to his night time job. But luckily he don't need to work in his night time job until last week of May. Because of his one hand is numb and they give him some time to relax until they do surgery on his hand. This coming summer the Schools will be close so his day time job will be over then. Anyway, he is working at Urbanna Schools as school security . Well that's good because maybe after they do surgery on his hand he will come back to his night time job but at least his day time job will be over this coming summer and back again on fall.

My Father in Law had his eye surgery and it got infection in it so my husband took him to Saint. Louis on Saturday to have his eye check up. He drove three hours to go there and three hours to go back home. When they got home my husband became too tired and all he did is just watched Tv for a while and afterwards he went to bed to sleep. Too bad they came back there again on Sunday and we couldn't go to church because of it. It spoiled his whole weekend. His legs became sore last night when they got home. He can hardly walk or sleep cause of the soreness of his legs. Maybe because of the long drive and long time sitting down inside the car. We don't know exactly what was wrong but thankfully he was able to sleep and the pain of his legs went away. So today he went to work.

What a nice day too today warm and windy. So Me and Sarah went outside the house. We took a walk for twenty or thirty minutes not long ago. I think she likes too if I'm taking her outside or her Gandpa to take a walk. I can see from her reactions. When she see's the stroller she's acted like she wanna ride with it and go hehehe. She was really enjoying outside, so am I. Now she's sleeping so I'm able to write this. Well everyone, bye for now. Take care and enjoy the nice weather.

2 comments:

Mommy Lutchi said...

halo Nors, ing-ani gyud diri sa tate sos boring kaayo lamig pamutos paulig Pinas "hahahha"..hope your father-inlaw will get better soon...og hala pag walking walking lang diha aron malingaw.thanks sa tag ha.

Ana P. S. said...

Oy, gi ano to? Gi operahan ang kamot ni Roger? Ngaa man to? Wala man lagi ka sina ka sugid sa akon? Anyway, regards me, halong lang ah. Hugs and kiss to Sarah and you saka I hope the baby is okay.