Got this tagged from my friend Francine thanks honey. I had fun doing it.
Are you deeply in love with your spouse or boyfriend/Girlfriend? If you do, let’s try how well you remember the moment of your life with him. But before you put yourself in the hot seat please read the rules of this tag first.
1. This tag should be pass on to your closest friends.
2. Visit the blog of the person you’ve got this tag.
3. Leave a comment on her/his tag post. Be sure to thank her/him for this tag.
4. Highlight and link all the list of people who accepted this tag by visiting their blog site.
5. There are 10 questions that you need to answer but you will be the one to write the 10th question for the next person you want to pass this tag.
1. Sojourn 2. Pinay Mom in Czech Republic 3. See Me for what You Will 4. LAINY’S MUSINGS 5 OUR JOURNEY TO FOREVER 6. Twerlermz 7. Gamay and Dako Adventures 8.Technotrend 9. Ness 10. Chez Francine 11. Le bric à brac de Cherie 12. La Place de Cherie 13. Nora's Notes 14. Nora's Family Treasures 15.ADD YOUR BLOG HERE!
Here’s your questions: Be Honest and True!
1. How did you meet your husband/wife or boyfriend/girlfriend?
Answer: We met online. I was published in different websites like Manila Beauty and etc.
2. Where did you go in your first date?
Answer: We went directly in bayawan city we stayed at the pension house because there's no hotel there.
3. When was your first intimate kiss?
Answer: At Dumaguete city airport when we first see and meet each other. It was nonstop kissing until we arrived in bayawan city lol.
4. How many girlfriends/boyfriends he/she had in the past? Do you honestly know?Answer: He had lots of girl friends before we met and he told me all about them. I told him about mine too.
5. What is his/her ethnicity? Answer: American
6. What is his/her favorite food?
Answer: He loves american, italian and mexican foods and he eats almost anything except chicken, birds, and eggs.
7. What is he/she like if he/she is mad?
Answer: He likes to take his angryness out on us lol. He likes to talk a lot and after he is done he'll be quiet and back to normal.
8. What are the things he/she did you thought is the most romantic thing he’d/she’d ever done?
Answer: I think after our wedding when he carried me from downstairs all the way up to our hotel room.
9. Describe how he/you proposed to you?
Answer: He proposed me two times first in the letter and the second was at Almar La Residencia hotel in dumaguete. He got his one knee down and asked me hahahaaa.
10. Do you find this tag C00L?Answer: Yes
I'm asking these three lovely ladies to tell me their love stories Mari--Dee, Marie, and Sis. Ana. Have fun girls.