CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Meme

What color is your phone?
>> Black.
What are you going to do tomorrow?
>> Probably clean the house and give my kids a bath.
When was the last time you got drunk?
>> On the way back 2004. At the restaurant in cebu I drunk one glass of margarita when we ate dinner and I became drunk ahaha..
Are you easy to get along with?
>> Yes, as long as you don’t make me mad.
What movie do you want to see right now?
>>I’d like to see Filipino movie that I have not seen yet.
What's the last movie you watched?
>>I watched Maja@MMK:boardgame.
Who's birthday is coming up? When?
>> My father, his birthday is on May 29th.
Do you think Anna Nicole Smith killed herself?
>> No, but she didn't help much to avoid death.
Disneyland or Six Flags?
>> Disneyland.
How many kids do you want?
>>I think two is enough but we are not sure yet if we want to have some more someday will see!
Where do you usually watch movies?
>>Just at home as we have a nice big screen TV.
Favorite TV program right now?
>> Blue planet, discovery, travel channel, modeling, what not to wear and more.
Have you ever smoked?
>>Nope.
Are you judgmental?
>>Not really.
What do you hear at this very moment?
>> My son saying Mom-Mom
Are you a nerd at 5th grade?
>> Hmmm.. I can’t remember!
Have you ever been on TV?
>>No.
Do you have plans for the summer?
>> Yes I do have lots of plan. One is to go to Bloomington to go swimming and go to the zoo.
Are you a fan of basketball?
>>Yes I am a big fan of Illinois basketball which is out team!
Have you ever lied to a friend?
>>I am not a liar but I do lie sometimes if it is necessary.
When was the last time you went out with friends?
>>A long time ago when I was in Philippines..

I grabbed this meme from my sis. Ana; and for those who are willing to do this meme just feel free to grab it. Have fun!

1 comments:

Spektrumdunia | Online News said...

Century 21 Broker Properti Jual Beli Sewa Rumah Indonesia broker terbaik adalah salah satu badan usaha jasa broker rumah dan properti di tanah air. Hadirnya Century 21 Broker Properti Jual Beli Sewa Rumah Indonesia menjadi sebuah cara baru dan mudah dalam urusan jual beli sewa rumah Indonesia. Menjadi yang terdepan dalam urusan broker properti tentu saja menjadi prestasi tersendiri bagi Century 21 Broker Properti Jual Beli Sewa Rumah Indonesia karena berkat kerja kerasnya selama bertahun-tahun dalam memuaskan kebutuhan konsumennya.
Century 21 Broker Properti Jual Beli Sewa Rumah Indonesia
Software Akuntansi Laporan Keuangan Terbaik Indonesia