CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 02, 2009

Why do I love blogging award


The aims of this award:

* As a dedication for those who love blogging activity and love to encourage friendships through blogging.
* To seek the reasons why we all love blogging!
* Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it
* Don’t forget to mention the person who gives you the award.
* Answer the award’s question by writing the reason why you love blogging.
* Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.
* Don’t forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post.

Why do I love blogging?

I love blogging because it is fun and I get to make money online by doing PPP and some other things I love. Not only that it also helps my english to improve as you can see my english is much better now than it was isn't it? It maybe still imperfect but at least it has improved a lot since the first time I came here. Another reason why I love blogging because I can meet and make some friends from different countries. There are some who are friendly and some are not but it's ok I guess we just have to take what they are. Besides I don't compel people to be friends with me if they don't want to. For me if they want to be friends with me that's good if not that is good too. I love expressing myself by writing whatever I want to write on my blog. But boy! some people are so nosy, backbiter himantayon can't keep their mouth shut. I got one comment before in one of my posts saying my post was the stupidest post he/she've ever read. But I think he/she was the stupidest ignorant nosy ug bitch because my post was not bad but she commented things like that just to make me feel bad. Things that he/she shouldn't done. Anyway, this is all I could say about blogging. Have fun and let’s be good to each other so there will be no fights arguments or resentments. Let the love prevail in our hearts.

Thank you sis.Ana for sharing this tag on me. I enjoyed sharing why do I love blogging.

I'm passing this tag to Mira and Marie.

3 comments:

Nang G. said...

I agree sa thoughts mo about others who just couldn't help themselves, na they have to express their ignorance...:). Anyway, we live and learn. My English is improving din eh because blogging makes you think and learn new things. I enjoy blogging ever since I started way back in 2004. Life is more exciting pag may downsides din, it shows na life is not complete without the bad and the good times to teach us lessons and make us stronger. Kudos sa iyo ah. Keep blogging ah, practice makes perfect-sa English skill mo na yan.

Mira said...

Hi Nora thanks for this award, I really appreciate it. I will grab this now and will post it later. Will let you know. Have a blessed Sunday!

Spektrumdunia | Online News said...

Century 21 Broker Properti Jual Beli Sewa Rumah Indonesia adalah perusahaan broker properti Indonesia yang terpercaya dan terbaik dalam bidang jual beli sewa rumah. Dengan memakai jasa broker Century 21, maka jual beli sewa rumah akan terasa jauh lebih mudah dan cepat. Century 21 Broker Properti Jual Beli Sewa Rumah Indonesia adalah kabar baik bagi anda yang ingin jual, beli atau sewa rumah, dengan menggunakan jasa Century 21 rumah idaman bukanlah sekedar impian tapi jadi kenyataan.
Century 21 Broker Properti Jual Beli Sewa Rumah Indonesia
Software Akuntansi Laporan Keuangan Terbaik Indonesia