CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 25, 2009

We went to Delavan yesterday

Yesterday my husband and I went to Delavan for his job interview. We wanted to take Sarah and Aaron with us. But since Sarah gets car sick we didn't dare to take them we just left them with their grandpa. Good thing their grandpa agreed to watch them without any charge. He watched them for free which is good ahaha. About Roger's interview it went well and he said the person, who interviewed him sounded like much interested to hire him than he is lol. When my husband was gone for his interview I went shopping at a dollar store. I bought a few things that we needed, I also bought a wind chimes. We hung it on our porch and you know how much it cost me to buy the wind chimes? One dollar $1 isn't that cheap? A dollar store is not my favorite store to shop but one thing I like about them. Is that they're so cheap you can find and buy things from them for a dollar $1.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

Spektrumdunia | Online News said...

Century 21 Broker Properti Jual Beli Sewa Rumah Indonesia menjadi broker properti Indonesia paling terpercaya dan terbaik dalam bidang jual beli sewa rumah. Dengan memakai jasa broker Century 21, maka jual beli sewa rumah akan terasa jauh lebih mudah dan cepat. Century 21 Broker Properti Jual Beli Sewa Rumah Indonesia adalah kabar baik bagi anda yang ingin jual, beli atau sewa rumah, dengan menggunakan jasa Century 21 rumah idaman bukanlah sekedar impian tapi jadi kenyataan.

very informatives site :). really glad for being here to see you. hopefully we could be great friend. btw i would like to ask you whether i could put one or two link over here. i guarantee they will be advantage for your blog :). thanks in advance
Century 21 Broker Properti Jual Beli Sewa Rumah Indonesia
Software Akuntansi Laporan Keuangan Terbaik Indonesia