CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

We are planning to go back to school

This summer I and my husband are planning to go back to school. I'd like to take ESL classes again, but this time we have to pay for it; it is not free because it has credit. The one I took before was free because it didn't have any credits or it didn't count. It sounds good and I'm so very excited to go back to school and get a 2years degree as possible. According to my husband if I pass the ESL classes I'm going to take this summer. Perhaps I can start taking regular classes next year or so. So, that is sounds good and that makes me very interested to go back to school. I really want to have a degree and I won't stop trying until I achieve what I want to have. I tell you what I am the person who never wants to give up. I am also the person who don't get discourage easily that whatever trials I have experienced in my life. I am still very hopeful that I can achieve all my goals with my husband and God’s help. Anyway, my husband is going to school to enhance his knowledge or skills. He wants to have some skills that way it will be easier, for him to apply for a teacher job if he has lots of skills. So, I'm hopping we can both go to school this summer without any financial troubles. We are planning to apply for a FAFSA. But it will take 3 or 4 months before it will get approve. Besides we don't know if we are qualified for FAFSA or not so I think we are just going to pay our school with our own money this summer. Then, if we get approved for FAFSA it might be for winter or next year. Wish us luck guys.

2 comments:

Spektrumdunia | Online News said...

Century 21 Broker Properti Jual Beli Sewa Rumah Indonesia menjadi broker properti Indonesia paling terpercaya dan terbaik dalam bidang jual beli sewa rumah. Dengan memakai jasa broker Century 21, maka jual beli sewa rumah akan terasa jauh lebih mudah dan cepat. Century 21 Broker Properti Jual Beli Sewa Rumah Indonesia adalah kabar baik bagi anda yang ingin jual, beli atau sewa rumah, dengan menggunakan jasa Century 21 rumah idaman bukanlah sekedar impian tapi jadi kenyataan.

very informatives site :). really glad for being here to see you. hopefully we could be great friend. btw i would like to ask you whether i could put one or two link over here. i guarantee they will be advantage for your blog :). thanks in advance
Century 21 Broker Properti Jual Beli Sewa Rumah Indonesia
Software Akuntansi Laporan Keuangan Terbaik Indonesia

sleeved wedding dresses said...

You are great and I believe you can achieve your goals. Just try!
If you want to view beautiful wedding dresses, click here!