CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 20, 2008

35 questions

Once again my friend Fancince is tagging me. Wow! it took me almost 1 hour answering this 35 questions lolz. Thanks Dai Francine.. like it.. If you guys feel like grabbing this tag..Just help yourself...Feel free to grab it..

1. Have u found the 1 u wanna spend ur
whole life with.?
- Yes!

2. Are u happy with ur life now?
- Yes very happy

3. Do u think there’s still a chance 4 past lovers to get back together?
- For me, no

4 . How did u spend ur Christmas last year?
- I spent it with my family

5. Do u go for Simbang Gabi?
- Nope, because we like day time..

6. Who was ur Valentine’s date?
- last year and this year? my husband

7. What are u looking forward to next week??
- nothing

8. What song are you listening to right now?
- love songs

9. Closest Sibling?
-My sister in law

10. Last person who texted you?
- my sister

11. Last person u texted?
- none

12. When was the last time u smiled?
- today with my hubby after I slept good

13. Why?
-Because I told him I was dreaming and I was in Phil. Then he teased me

14. Ever loved someone so much that it hurts?
- no

15. What do you hate most about school?
- Projects & long tests

16. Mcdo or Jollibee?
- Jollibee

17. Name one insect u hate most.
- red & black spider or udto2x

18. Still close to any of ur ex(s)?
- no

19. Would u kiss the last person who kissed u?
- yeah

20.If u were in the mall, where wud u probably go?
- clothes department hahaha

21. Do you think there’s such thing as Fate?
- maybe

22. You spend most of your Friday Nights with?
- hubby

23. What were you doing an hour ago?
- Feeding Aaron

24. If u cud have a special power what wud it be?
- Help poor people and save those who's in danger

25. Do you know ur best friend’s crush(es)?
- no, didn’t see them for a long time

26. Do u agree that usually the second childs are the troublemakers?
- hmmmm who know's

28. Do u like guy/girls with dimples?
- Yeah but it's depends if he/she's suitable with her/his dimples

29. Honestly, do u think ur tall?
- no just regular

30. Who’s ur cutest/most handsome classmates ever?
-Maybe N-C

31. Any hidden talents?
- don't know

32. Who’s making u mad?
- sometimes my family. When they just wanna chat if they need something lol

33. Why?
-answer on top no.32

34. Do you like her/him?
- who? my family? of course I love my family

35. Last one,cigarettes or drugs?
- none of the two

0 comments: