CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Shopping..

We went shopping yesterday and we went to Borics to have a hair cut. I have my new haircut now but gosh my hair looks so short LOL...I picked the layers style cut and you know who cut my hair? My friend that came from Russia. I met her when I was attending ESL class before at parkland. Well, I think my hair looks ok it's just very short. But it will grow back also my bangs so no problem. Anyway, it cost us 23dollars for both of us it wasn't expensive was it?. Just 11 dollars per head but on the other barbers hair cut is more expensive it's like 15 dollars each or more. It's a good thing we found the borics to go when we need a hair cut. Luba is my friend and she's one of the barber's in borics. I think she was already a barber when she left from Russia but she just went to parkland to learn English, like me LOL. I attended about 2 or 3 semesters ESL class at parkland but my engslish is still not very good but at least it improved a lot compare than the first time I came here in US hehe.

0 comments: