CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 11, 2008

The results of my Doctor's appointment yesterday..

My appointment yesterday was for pre opps exam. They checked my pulse, ears, blood pressure, height, weight and they did blood test. Everything is good except the result of my blood test I couldn't get it yesterday. But my husband just called me not long ago and told me that they called him and said the result of my blood test is good. So, now I'm all ready for my surgery on monday and I feel kind of scared because I've never been surgery before, nor to any serious problems. I think I'm very healthy person but just because of my iud dislocate I'm going to have surgery this monday. It's my first time to have surgery and I hope I gonna be ok because certainly I'm really scared even right now hehe. Hay buhay parang life lol...Anyway, they're going to do the surgery by my belly button so that it would be easy for them to find my iud and take it out. Well, guys just pray for me if you can and wish me luck for my surgery ok? Have a nice coming weekend.

0 comments: