CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 07, 2008

Sarah is sick!

Sarah is sick right now maybe it's because of the flu shot they gave to her on friday. Poor Sarah she's not feeling very good she has cold, she's coughing and she's so cry baby now and the bad thing is she couldn't sleep well. She keeps waking up every after a few hours, and she always wants to be hold my I'm having a very busy and hard time here. Plus, my husband's just came back to his work this morning so nobody's helping me out here. It was very good last few weeks ago that he was here at home with us because he helped me taking care with our babies and some other work. I had an easy, relaxing days and nights when he was here with us for 3 weeks. But now it's back to normal I'm doing all the works here at home while he's at work. I know it won't always stay like this because the babies are growing and the more their growing the more easy it would be. Anyway, Aaron's became sick too after they gave him 3 shots but thankfully he seems ok now. Just that he's coughing too. But hopefully they'll get better soon.

0 comments: