CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Pancit Bihon


I cooked pancit bihon last night with green beans and shrimps. I cooked some even me and Sarah only will eat it, because it's hassle for me to always cook every time we eat. So, that's why when I cook something I usually cook a lot. Enough for us to eat for 2 or 3 days hehe. Anyway, we ate some of it last night and there's a lot left over. Do you want some? Just help yourself! I have learned to cook pancit with my mother when I was there in Philippines she usually cook pancit bihon or mike with chicken, schrimps, beef or pork and some other kind of food. My mom is a good cook and wish I'll be a good cook too just like her. But you know what I looked at our recipe books yesterday and found some yummy foods to cook. So, maybe I'll try to cook one of them and see if the result is good. This weekend if we can go shopping I'll make a list for the stuff I want to buy. That way I won't forget them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Helo Nora...

Whoa, ur pancit bihon look so tempting! can i have!.. can i have the recipe! heehee..

hv a nice wkd wit ur fam ya! tk cr!

The Chronicles of A Wayfarer by Eva said...

wow!kalami ba sad ani oi...hehehe galaway nako. yummy!