CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Got this tag from my one good friend Francine . Thanks a bunch Francine for this tag. It's really good para panglaktaw sa atong posts. Pasensya na ikaw lang kanunay gatagay nako ako wla unsaon wla man ikatagay LOL..

1. I love to eat: Filipino foods, Chinese foods & American foods
2. I hate to eat: hoarse rice, corn and cold foods
3. I love to go: at borics to have a hair cut then at the mall to shop or just roam around!
4. I hate to go: because it's cold weather.
5. I love it when: my husband and kids are happy and passionate!
6. I hate it when: somebody rush me and don't believe what I say..
7. I love to see: my parents back home is back together..
8. I hate to see: some Crimean..
9. I love to hear: Sarah know how to talk..
10. I hate to hear: someones yelling and complaining of so many things( we're the
same here Dai Francine LOL.

I'd like to pass this tag to my friends Marie, Recel, Nice , and Lutchi,

2 comments:

Mommy Lutchi said...

thanks for the tag Nor, grabbed it now....musta nah?

Anonymous said...

hi nor! salamat sa paginumdom ha.. nahuman na naku ni naa sa akong domain.. lili-a lang didto kung naa ka time.. hehe...

i hate people who whines and complains a lot too. so irrtable of them. hehehe