CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Twenty questions!

My co-blogger *Wildladycat29* is tagging me once again...I'd say my tags has been raining from her LOLz. My, it's a wonderful thing I entered with this blog world because I earned quite a lot of friends now...haha..thanks ladycat...I had fun answering it.

1. What did you do in 2007 that you’d never done before? Being a mother..
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
No..I didn't keep any I just wanna make more for next year LOL.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Yes! my cousin she just 14 days apart from me
4. Did anyone close to you die? No.
5. What countries did you visit? Detroit Michigan
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007? I'd like to have a lot of money so that we can buy a new beautiful house for ourselves and for my family back home hehe.
7. What was your biggest achievement of the year 2007? When I gave birth our first baby without any epideral..
8. What was your biggest failure? When I couldn't finish my schooling..
9. Did you suffer illness or injury? Yes my left knee injured when I rode motor cycle with my younger sis. She banged the motor cycle on the school post accidentally..
10. What was the best thing you bought? Camcorder...
11. Where did most of your money go? To my babies and family back home
12. What did you get really, really, really excited about? gold watch
13. Compared to this time last year, are you:a) happier or sadder? happier b) thinner or fatter? Just regular c) richer or poorer? middle class.
14. What do you wish you’d done more of? I wish I could finish my schooling and get a degree..
15. What do you wish you’d done less of? Wish I'm not too sensitive person..
16. What was the best book you read? About the three princess..
17. What did you want and get? some pants for me & toys for my kids..
18. What did you want and not get? laptop computer...
19. What kept you sane? My good mind and faith to God..
20. Who did you miss? My family, relatives and friends back home...

Whoever would like to do this tag just feel free to grab it..have fun..

0 comments: