CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 28, 2008

Night guys

I think it's enough for tonight. I just wanna finish my work updating my new blog and then maybe turn off the computer, because it's been a long day for me facing on the computer. Doing PPP and some other stuff. I have been changing template too of my new blog and it's still not ok or look good because the template picture won't show up. I don't why but on the template instructions says the template is best in IE & firefox so maybe that's why it didn't show up. But anyway, my husband is going to help me on how to about it this weekend. So hopefully he can make my template picture to show up hehe. For me it's so hard to change the template of my blog because I don't know more about it especially about codes. I know nothing about it. The good thing my sis.Ana was helping me about anything I don't know but now no because she's angry with me for something. But it's ok even she's not helping me right now I just try my best as I Can. If I success good if not well that's ok. As what they said we learn from our mistakes. So it's ok to make mistakes sometimes and learn form there... Anyway, I won't make it long because I have a lot to do yet so bye..good night..see you tomorrow..

0 comments: