CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

*Burrito*



My husband is a good cook sometimes. Last night he cooked a burrito for the three of us. For Sarah, for him and for me. My that was very good, we liked it. I tell you he's a good cook because he cooks some tasty food, compared to me lol. I usually don't follow their recipe. I just cook food with my own recipe and not bad they taste ok hehe. I tell you what we have so many books full of recipe's here at home but I just put them all in the drawer and I haven't touch them again since I put them in the drawer lol..I just have to touch them when I clean up haha.
Backwards naman ron..I should be the good cook because I'm a girl and the girl is usually going to do the cooking right? But it's ok I'll learn to be a good cook someday..ngiyakkk..

0 comments: