CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

My doctor's appointment

I have doctors appointment tomorrow at 9am. Hay...I hate this doctors appointment tomorrow because it's too early. I have to wake up very early and get ready to go to the doctor. Hmmmm...we tried to tell them to make our appointment later than this but this is the only time they're available. Hey! katakot..Anyway, this my appointment tomorrow is for ultrasound. They are going to find where my IUD is so that they could know where to make a cut on my body to take the iud out. About the surgery I don't know exactly yet when I'm going to have surgery because we need to wait what they are going to say tomorrow. I hope I can receive good news tomorrow about my IUD, because you know what I'm scared and worry about it. But hopefully everything is gonna be ok for me. See you guys. Take care!!

0 comments: