CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 18, 2008

Jamie Lynn Spears!


Jamie Lynn Spears Loses Job
Posted Jan 4th 2008 5:00PM by Christina Lang
Filed under: Television, News, Knocked-Up, Britneywatch

Since Britney Spears' 16-year-old sister, Jamie Lynn, announced in December that she was expecting a baby with her long-term boyfriend Casey Aldridge, many have questioned the fate of her Nickelodeon show, 'Zoey 101.' Question no more. It was announced Friday that the fourth season of the hit tween show will be the final season.

"For now it looks like it has been canned," a source at the show said. 'Zoey 101,' a story about a young girl who enrolls in a typically all-male school, is aimed at children ages 9-14. TV sources are worried that airing the season will send the wrong message to children.

Jamie Lynn Spears I used to watch her show but now I'm taking a break because I hate it if they repeat the show hehe. I like her show and I like to see her and her friends they're good looking girls and chase her best friend is a good looking boy too LOL..I'm wondering if that's the boy who made her pregnant...

0 comments: