CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

My surgery's appointment is monday!

Today I went to the Doctor to have ultrasound and guess what? Another bad news I received from them because they couldn't find or see my iud. But the doctor said it's up in my uterus which we call it maybe abdomen, and they saw it on my x-ray on friday. Oh! it's terrible I couldn't have surgery when I delivered my two babies but now just for iud I'm going to have surgery just to take it out. I am so unlucky about this thing the first family planning I did didn't worked out good. Well, even though it's against my will to have a surgery but nothing I can do, because I'm more worry if I just leave the iud in my body. So, I preferred them to take it out. Even the Doctor said it's ok to leave it in my body since there's no a lot of symptoms I feel and just a small amount of bleed. But, whatever I told the doctor to take it out and so they scheduled my surgery appointment on monday. My it took us almost whole day today to do everything to scheduled my surgery, and we did some other things. I hate going there because it's always have a lot of people every time we go there. Maybe no wonder because it's the main hospital we went today and most people go there. Anyway, I don't know yet what time is my surgery on monday they'll call me this friday to give the time and some other information and details. Well, guys it's getting late here now and I have another Doctor's appointment tomorrow for pre opps exam so I would like to say bye for now...Good night...sleep tight!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

now, i wish u a good time sa surgery nimo. hadlok ko maguna-huna basta surgery but i am sure nothing to worry na kay naa man diri sa america. hadlok diay nang iud no, ma dislocate dislocate diay na.. hehe...