CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

" My ultrasound "


" Aaron's ultrasound pic "

Yesterday! we went to the Doctor to have my another ultrasound for Aaron. They wanted to see his face and legs. Finally, they got to see it better than last time. The technician said that everything looks good and we don't have to worry about anything. So that's great news. Anyway, I am glad that it's over now and no more hassle for us to go back there to have an ultrasound again. The nurse of our doctor just called and also confirmed our doctor checked the ultrasound and says all is good with Aaron. Oh, did I tell you about the results of my blood test? Thankfully the results of my blood test was negative and that's good because I was afraid perhaps they will give me a lot of shots (ouch) when the results was positive. Well guys, everything is prefectly good and we are so very happy and thankful to God about it. ok till next time tc and goodnight.

0 comments: