CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

"Just got home "

We just got home from my prenatal checkup. My weight is 114 pounds now. I just gained 4 pounds this time. Last time I gained 9 pounds that was big but now just 4lb. It's not very much is it? The Doctor said that everything is good for me and our baby. My weight, my pee, my pulse, my blood and the heart beat of our baby all sounds good. Everything is perfect. Today I took my glucose test and they said we can call them tomorrow to ask the results. I hope my test won't turn to negative because I just ate pancakes this morning and that was sweet. My Doctor gave me my next appointment for Ultrasound test again and it will be on june 11th, 2007. They wanted to see the face part of our baby and then his legs. We hope and praying that he is healthy and perfect baby like Sarah. Ok babbuh na muna & take care.

0 comments: