CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 17, 2007

" Happy father's Day "

Happy Father's Day to all the fathers and hope you will have a nice time celebrating it with your love ones, kids, family and relatives. OK? enjoy and have fun. Me I just want to take my hubby and father in law to the restaurant tonight to have dinner and after that we might go shopping and buy them a few things they want and probably go back home after shopping. Right now my husband went to his friend to help him fix his problem in his kitchen. He tries to always help people but in fact, I didn't like it because it is sunday and most of all it's father's day. By the way we went to Rockome gardens yesterday to watch the sister of my father in law whos doing quilting there. I thought quilting is not too hard but I am not sure if I wanna do it because it takes a long time to quilt. It's just like you sew clotches but it is just hand made and you need to make additional styles with it. You must have courage and patients to make a quilt but according to them it's so very expensive to sell like $500 up to thousand 2x.eeek too much. We also found a lot of different stuff over there but high price and we didn't buy a lot just a few things wind chimes, Amish apple butter and candies. We like and we enjoyed going there and maybe we'll go back there sometime. Anyway I got some pic's to share to you but not today maybe tomorrow. Have a great day everyone!

1 comments:

Ana P. S. said...

Happy Father's Day!!! I hope you are having a fun time. Hey, we didn't eat or celebrate it kasi no money kami dyan, saka may big bill si Rick kaya nothing is going on with us here. Anyway, enjoy kayo ah. Good day!