CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

The Reno 911! dvd

I was just checking out the reno 911 dvd games, games off the Reno 911! Miami The Movie, and picked one that I was interested to play. My picked was the Game # 2 - Calling All Units. It looked to me like an easy enough game to play, so I gave it a try. I got to maneuver a police car, busting criminals, actually armed robbery.
And I think I did quite well in the game, I scored perfect in several rounds, but I couldn't go on and on, because the longer I stayed playing the more available cases I had to bust. So, I stopped when I thought I had enough and did a good job. You can see how I did; my score on the screen shot here. I enjoyed my time playing, it made me learn a few things about driving especially when I am currently taking driving lessons. It was neat, because it taught me to slow down and follow the stop lights. I was driving fast, but made it without a scratch I think. By the way this Reno 911! Miami The Movie is so exciting to watch, I saw parts of it on tv, really, I think it's a funny movie. There's a new dvd on release, so look for it and get one.

0 comments: