CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 11, 2007

" Here's some pictures "

Hi everyone, I hope you will enjoy all the pictures I share here, because I like to share them you know. I just hope nobody laughs at me or us...LOL. I am just proud of my family you know. And well, it will help me keep track of my little girl here, that my family will also be able to see her grow. She is such a cutie, and sharing her pictures makes me happy. Okay, till here for now, I am busy all the time now. Our Sarah needs to go outside and play, we hang out often outside to get some fresg air. Good for me eh.

" Sarah "

" Me and Sarah "

" Me and Sarah eating at the Olive Garden "

" Whole family "

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

uy your daughter looks cute. how old is sarah?

Anonymous said...

hello onyxx, thanks for stopping by. Sarah is almost one year old now. tc.