CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Burn Notice's Spying 101

I am so excited to see Burn Notice's Spying 101 that will be premiering soon. It's about being a spy. My, if I were to be a spy, what would I do and what techniques would I use. Hmmm...that is something that has to be clever and one of a kind. Perhaps, I would get an assume name, pretend that I am working a regular job, and well equiped with spy tools such as binocular, masked, etc. Now, are those things what a spy usually needs? I have seen some movies before that has people playing as a spy. It is quite a dangeruous job, you know. By the way, this series that is starting on June 28th with Michael Weston in it, a CIA Operative on USA Network's new TV series, Burn Notice, will have to accomplish a similar task! So, let's see if he does have a much clever idea and better techniques than mine...LOL. It would be really interesting if I see some similarities. What an exciting series this is
USA Network's Burn Notice. I can't wait to see it soon. I love watching anything that has suspense especially like this new series coming up. Being a spy is somewhat thrilling, but kind of scary, too, at the same time. Always on a tip toed move.

0 comments: