CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 14, 2007

" We have a dry summer here "

It is so bad that we still don't have any rains this week. Our gardens are now so very dry but fortunately our plants are growing well and healthy especially our corn and green beans they're getting bigger and taller. I can't wait to harvest them soon lol. Especially my corn (na pilit) that came from Philippines. I am sure it is yummy hahaha. By the way I've been here almost 2 years now and my husband is just finished filling out all the I-751 forms to remove my conditional immigrant status for me to be a permanent risident here. He is complaining though because the fee's are a lot and the forms are not very clear and easy to understand. He called a lawyer today to get information because when he tried to call USCIS there computers were not working and they could not help and even gave some wrong answers to his questions. Everything will be ok though because the lawyer gave us all the answers we need and he will file the papers for me soon. Anyway, Sarah is feeling well now. She's not sick anymore and we thanked God for it. OK guys I will say bye for now and goodnight.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope you get your papers sorted out soon. hey, i like "pilit" corn, too. it's not as popular as the regular corn but it tastes better. messy nga lang kainin kasi it's sticky :)