CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 18, 2007

" Heres some photos "




" Me and Sarah sitting on their giant rocking chair lol!!!
" Me watching the sister of my father in law who's doing quilting...that was fun going there and checking all what they have to see hehehe. Actually we just bought a few things there so that we have a sovenier by going there...It's nice to have a sovenier from any place we've gone isn't it?

" My father in law,his sister Lizzyanne,Sarah and me have our piture taken together...while she's quilting...

" All of us except my husband who took picture of us... we were all done eating when we got this pic and this is the only one picture we got in the restaurant and most of these pictures here we got from Rockome gardens. I like Rockome gardens cause it's a beautiful place. We had a lot of fun really when we went there and we are planning to go back there sometime. ok till next time see yah...

0 comments: