CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 04, 2007

" Today "

My husband was planning to paint our house but since it was raining earlier and cold he couldn't do it. We cooked out though this afternoon. Guess what happend he burned our sausages lol, because he was checking his email while he was cooking. He did two things at the same time and because it is very windy outside our food became burned so easy and fast. When he came back outside to check the food the half part of our sausages was already burned hahaha, but luckily, my chicken was not burn it turned out very good. Just the sausages became burned because they're smaller than the chicken and they are easy and fast to be cooked. My husband ate the burned sausages and I ate the chicken lol. We have a doctor appt. tomorrow and I think they will tell me the time of my next ultrasound test so I will tell you later when they want to check our baby again. We are hoping this time they can see everything and we are praying that our baby will be healthy. Ok guys this is it for now. Goodnight.

0 comments: