CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 22, 2007

" Driving Lessons "

Today we went to Monticello with my father in law. He asked us to go with him because he wanted to get his new licence plates and he wanted to show us the place where the driver examiner took him before when he was taking his driving test. We took a look at the route they took him on for his driving test and it's not a long way to drive. In fact, I drove our car from here in our house to Monticello and I did a lot of practice there too. Afterwards my husband said he wants me to take my driver test today since we where there, but I keep telling him that I am not ready especially since he just taught me today how to park. I couldn't get everything perfect in one time. Also, when I heard that he wants me to take my driver test I became nervous and I drove the car like I don't know how to drive and made a lot of mistakes LOL. We kept roaming around there for many times and he asked me again if I wanna take my driver test. I said well if you want me to take my driver test it's up to you but if I fail don't blame me. He said OK I won't blame you just try your best. So we came in and he told the lady that I am ready to take my driver test but before we go on he asked the lady first if they want me to parallel park and she said yes and also up down hill parking, that's the things that he hadn't taught me yet. So luckily I couldn't take my driver test today hahaha. He wants to teach me how to parallel park and up down hill park next week and maybe take my driving test too. So I'm just hopping I can make it and if not we'll try again and again no big deal he says even if I fail the first time.

1 comments:

Ana P. S. said...

Kanami man sa imo da ba, ga drive, drive na, tudloi nya ko Ning ha?...LOL. Wala gyod tawon ko ani sang nabal-an...LOL. Ok ah, till here na muna. Sana ako rin maka learn mag drive, sayang sa akon time, maputi nalang guro ni akon buhok, hay, mag settle nalang ko di sa akon bike ah...LOL.