CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 09, 2007

I met Roger's chinese friend


" Me and Sarah with Junli "

" Me and Junli "

We went to town today just to meet Roger's chinese friend and after that we went to eat lunch at the Olive Garden. Her name is Junli Wei. She came from China and she's a teacher. She's been in this country for 3 months now. She works at the same School where my husband's works. She's teaching Chinese to high school and middle school students but I don't think I wanna learn chinese language lol. Anyway, she's a nice girl and she said she's willing to watch Sarah sometimes for us if we'll go shopping and if she's available. ok this is all for today. Bye and have a nice weekend everyone. I took some pictures with her and I will post it tomorrow ok.