CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 21, 2007

" Remodeling our house "

I've been helping with my husband painting our house today. Perhaps you wonder why it's still not finish untill now it's because it's such a big job. There's a lot of work our house is two story and so much of to work has to be done off of the ladders so its slow to complete also, a lot of things came up and so it delayed our work of painting. Today I think we have done a lot especially my husband. He's fast and a good painter. I helped him painting but I didn't try to climb up on the ladder or even ware out myself because I am afraid perhaps I gonna fall down and hurt our baby and myself. I am just so very careful to guard the health of our unborn child. I like to do this kind of work though so I helped him paint all the stuff I could reach from the ground and he did all the work on the ladders. We still have a lot of work left before we can finish cause he has to finish some construction on our porch putting new wood up and other things but we hope we can finish it all in a week or two. It's hard for him too because he still can't fully use his left hand from the surgery so its slower than we would like. Don't worry though because we will finish and then our house will look so new and pretty from the outside. Tomorrow we are going to town my husband will teach me some of driving and how to park perfectly. He thinks I'm about ready to take my driver test just a few things he needs to teach me then he wants me to take my driver test maybe next week or last week of june. Well, I don't feel that I am ready to take my driver test so soon but if I'm going to take it I'm just hopping I can pass. Ok this is it. Thanks and God Bless you all.

0 comments: