CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

" Weather "

We are so happy now about our weather here. Since last week we always getting rains. Just not long ago we got a lot of rain and it is a very good thing because it helps our plants to grow very well and fast. Not like before we can hardly get any rains. Now thankfully we always have rains. I can see my corn, green beans and other crops are growing very healthy and fast. I think it won't be long before I can harvest them. Regarding my flowers they're growing fine but too bad because some of them didn't come up and it's a lot of weeds now growing with my flowers. The weeds are taller than my flowers because its so hard for me to tend my garden now that I'm coming to 7 months pregnant. I am sad to see the weeds overgrowing my flowers. Next summer when I am not pregnant though I plan to have a nice flower garden and this year we will still get some nice flowers. I'm just ashamed to show pic's because of the weeds. LOL But, I am trying to help my flowers, I took a chance yesterday to pull some weeds from my flower garden and I got some of them out from my garden. There's still a lot of weeds in my flower garden but it's not as many like it was. My father in-law helps me to weed the vegetable garden so it is doing much better. I have also been helping my husband with the construction work on our porch and doing some of the painting for him but he does not want me to work to hard so I don't hurt our baby. I'll be so glad to have our baby so I can get back to doing all the things I like around our house and property. Ok till next time tc and goodnight!

0 comments: