CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 18, 2007

Burn Notice's Survivor

Talk about being a survivor. Well, that is not new to me. I am used to living life that way anyway. And I can guarantee that if I am stranded some place, I could survive somehow. So, ah, I think I can do it, I am a survivor, just like with this series that will be premiering in the coming months called "USA Network's Burn Notice". It is where information about surviving can be found, that is if I understood it correctly. So if you are curious, why won't you check it out and see for yourself, what it really is all about. I saw the video clip, and it looks to me like it's more about surviving after losing a job. Really, I think if one is fired from a very case sensitive job, it's tough to survive then after that. It would be hard to find a job, doing something else other than what you are trained to do in first place. I don't even want to see myself in such predicament. I think that series will really draw attention from the public viewers, and perhaps be one of the popular series on tv. We will all watch it, and see. So, don't you want to go see a clip of it, too?

0 comments: