CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Acapulco

Today we went shopping for groceries but before we went shopping we went to deluxe place to have our car wash. Then after we had our car wash done we went to aldi store to shop. After we shopped at aldi store we went to eat lunch at mexican restaurant with my father in law, Sarah, Aaron and my husband. Again I ordered acapulco hahahaaaaaaaaaa. I like it because it's mixed food and it's very good. Boy it was so much food for me to eat because it was a whole big plate so I took the rest home and we'll it eat maybe for dinner.

Anyway, after we ate lunch we went to sams store to finish our shopping. We bought steaks to grill out on monday cream cheese and some boxes of pepsi for my husband. I also took some pictures of Sarah and Aaron outside the sams store and I might share it with you on my next post. Enjoy your weekend!

0 comments: