CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

I got a beautiful purple hanging flower


Today was such a bad day. It was raining and very windy. But, anyway we went shopping today even it was such a bad day because tomorrow is monday and my husband is going back to work tomorrow. If we didn't go shopping today I can't go shopping until next weekend lol. Five days to wait. Today we shopped mostly for groceries and we bought a potty training for Sarah and hanging flower as a mother's day gift of my husband for me. Then we went to eat for lunch at Chinese restaurant. My father in law gave me a small cake for mother's day. He gave me the cake on saturday after he got home from shopping. I tried to take picture on cake but it didn't turned out good. So, I could not post it here just the hanging flower and the potty training maybe next time.

0 comments: