CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

My husband turned down his teaching job

He turned down his teaching job after he know the health insurance wasn't good. He said the health insurance is free for him but for me and the kids is not. We have to pay more than $600 a month just for me Sarah and Aaron. That's terrible because my husband is just paying more than a hundred dollars per month with our health insurance right now at U of I. He likes and interested with the teaching job but since it hasn't a good health insurance he turned it down. Well, too bad because I'd like him to work as a teacher because it's not as heavy work as his work at U of I. Anyway, well just stay where we're and he'll just keep finding a job until he could find a better job. Wish him luck guys for his interview tomorrow. Take care and have a beautiful sunday!

0 comments: