CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 05, 2008

Very Talented Filipina Young Singer..


Hello guys, here's another Filipino singer we have to be proud of. Her name is Charice Pempengco, she's 15 years old and wow! she's very talented girl. I have watched her videos and I'd say it's very amazing video I've ever seen. Boy a lot of people like her they said she's very incredible, fantastic, amazing and etc hahaha. Oh well, certainly she is and I'm so very proud of her. I enjoyed watching her videos listening her songs and I honored her abilities of singing. She's very2x good. Glad I found this video of her so you guys can watch her video too. Have fun and good luck with your career Charice muah.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sis, I linked your 2 blogs nalang. pls link mo rin ako ha. thank you...

Anonymous said...

Hi... I love to exchange links with you. Please check out my blog and tell me if you are interested. Just leave me a message. Thanks.

Petite ;0