CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 09, 2008

My Top 5 Things To Do

Got this tagged from my new friend Ness. Thanks girl appreciate it. Here Are My Top 5 Things To Do: 1. Cook breakfast every morning
2. Feed my Babies, and change my babies diapers
3. Give my babies a bath and clean the House
4. Do laundry, and Wash dishes
5. Blogging and hopping
BUSY PEOPLE: 1.) my chopsuey 2.) mind bubbles 3.) vanity kit 4.) somethingpurple 5.) a detour 6.) Confessions of a Supermodel Wannabe 7.) Mitch of When Silence Speaks 8.) Hailey's Domain9. Hailey's Beats and Bits 10. Air Sick 11. Avee's Adventures 12. Never Ending Stories 13. Essay of Life 14. Tasteful Voyage 15. A mom's note 16.Blogging & IT 17. Ness 18. Nora 19.Your name here..
Tagging my list of friends below:
Sis. Ana, Maureen, Marie, Mari-De, Marik, Laura,Francine, Eds, and Angel.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

posted the tag na yads. thtanks kaayo

Eds said...

thanks sa tag sis! :)