CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Green Jack Fruit

This Jack fruit is raw but when it becomes ripe. Oh my, it's very-very delicious. I love it so much. In fact, I was craving for jack fruit when I was pregnant of my first baby. I was looking for fresh jack fruit but unfortunately I could not find fresh. Just jack fruit in can or in bottle. Oh! I didn't like it because it didn't have a very good taste. It was awful but I had no choice so I forced myself to just eat jack fruit that is inside the can just to cure my hungriness of jack fruit. Also I was afraid to have miscarriage if I can't the fruit I was craving about. I don't know if that's true that if you're pregnant then have craving for something then you can't eat it. You'd have miscarriage do you believe it? I I'm not sure because I haven't tried miscarriage.

0 comments: