CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Bad connection

I was watching opp in the morning and waiting. I wanted to grab even just one. I don't know why but everytime I decided to do something else the opp will come out and when I came back to the opp page the're all taken already. I hated it especially our connection is so bad, so slow and it freezes. I can hardly do two things at the same time because of our bad connection huuuhhh...about our day it's been busy for us my husband has been cauking ang painting our windows and I've been busy doing my house chores then we took some time to practice driving this afternoon and we stopped at one store to do some shopping and then we came back home. Ok guys,till here na muna have a good night!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello.
I'm having hard time getting opps also lately... kainis, hehe...
anyway, have a great weekend.